Sunday, April 13, 2014

                                                      Revised Summary /Plan/Update


I posted my survey on Facebook and in 2 minutes already got two responses.  I posted it on my timeline to try to get adults to respond and posted it in my class page to get people my age to respond.  So far in my results, people are getting some true or false questions correct.  Also a lot of people say that if they saw something out of the ordinary they would be disturbed but not say anything.  My hypothesis is right so far.  Most people are going to be my age in responding to my survey.  I think I'm seeing the results I'm seeing because this is not an easy topic for some people to discuss.  With society consisting of certain norms, it either brings people to have new perspective on things or stick with what they believe is right

No comments:

Post a Comment